I decided to stop putting more stuff on the playfield until I got what I had on there actually working with the proper power supply, and hooked up to SiniScore 555.
I've wired up the roll-over switches, the stand-up targets, the drop targets, and the one pop bumper. I've done basic test with each, and I have the stand-ups and roll-overs going through the merger board into SiniScore 555 and working with the proper PSUs. I still need to build the trigger circuits for the drop targets and hook up a drop target reset trigger. Also need to connect everything together so I can actually try playing it.
I am determined to enter something. It won't be what I had hoped, but hey, it's something.